17 Nov 5 Simple Tips for Raising Responsible Children
Nowadays, the majority of parents are more concerned with the academic development of their children from a very early age. As a result, children are not getting enough opportunities to grow otherwise, they will not be capable enough to handle themselves responsively in the future. But children are ignorant of these facts. Here comes the role of parents who can help their children to become responsible people. Doaba Public School, the top school in Garhshankar, provides some guides for parents to help them raise responsible children.
5 Tips for Raising Responsible Kids:
- Start Early: It is good to start early to teach your child to become a responsible person. You can start teaching your child responsibility simply by encouraging them to say please and thank you. If your child is old enough to understand directions, you can instruct him/her to do some simple and age-according tasks.
- Teach Consequences: Make sure to teach your child to do things for themselves along with the consequences if not done properly. Suppose, your child is responsible for packing their lunch box. But, he/she forgets their lunch for school. Let your child suffer for a single day. They will quickly learn about the consequences of being irresponsible.
- Offer Praise: Kids are more likely to respond when they are praised by their elders, especially their parents. So, it is good to offer praise to your child while doing a job. Make sure to praise them for their good attempt at doing any task, rather than criticizing their failure.
- Model Responsibility: Showing your children what it means to be responsible, is the best way to teach a child to be responsible. So, it is always recommended to model good manners, responsibilities, good choices, and positive thinking in front of your child, helping them to follow in your footsteps.
- Create Opportunities for Responsible Behaviour: Household chores are the perfect area for teaching responsibility to children. What you have to do is to explain their task clearly and set a timeline. After finishing the task, be sure to provide frequent, clear, and concrete feedback on their effort.
Yes, it is tough to raise responsible kids today, but following these tips provided by Doaba Public School, one of the best CBSE schools in Garhshankar can help your children develop into responsible adults who can contribute positively to society.
amandeep kaurPosted at 11:54h, 18 November
Gaganveer SinghPosted at 12:19h, 18 November
I am from class 8th a2
Lovely sharmaPosted at 12:30h, 18 November
It’s good for children
navjotsainiPosted at 14:49h, 18 November
Deepshikha ThakurPosted at 14:56h, 18 November
Nice blog and very helpful
Deepshikha ThakurPosted at 14:58h, 18 November
No doubt it is the best school in gsr. And these type of blog are very helpful.
Deepshikha ThakurPosted at 14:59h, 18 November
No doubt it is the best school in gsr. And these type of blog give positive motivaton to kids and parents
Jasvir SinghPosted at 17:15h, 18 November
Tips are valuable
Jasvir SinghPosted at 17:20h, 18 November
Tips provided in this blog are quite valuable. Your efforts are appreciable.
Navdeep SharmaPosted at 18:09h, 18 November
Very nice idea
Jaspreet Singh SandhuPosted at 20:14h, 18 November
Thank you for the amazing and wonderful tips. Definitely Doaba Public School can help children develop into responsible adults who can contribute positively to society.
Shipra khannaPosted at 20:26h, 19 November
Thanks for this .👍 We will co-operate with you because we want our child become good human being.Good efforts DPS team.
SeemaPosted at 22:45h, 20 November
Hlo sir well done aap ne boht acha kaha sab ko bacho ke liye thanku so much ache kaam aap he ne sekhane hai bacho ko hum toh sikha he rahe ha good meners good thinking and etc.
Ayanveer Singh BhattiPosted at 11:25h, 22 November
The school is very nice the all staff is very nice and the teachers always have to sportive and encourage to new activity and learning