- In consonance with NEP (National Education Policy) 2020, the school will commence admissions from Nursery to KG.
- Boys and Girls are admitted to classes Nursery, LKG and KG only. A certain number of students may be admitted in other classes as per the school’s policy from time to time and the availability of the seats if any.
- Admission given to any student from Nursery to Class IX shall be valid up to Class X only. After that, the student has to seek upgradation in the school for further studies which is offered based on their past Academic Performance.
- The norms for class-age relationship are as follows:
(Age is calculated as of 31st March of the year of admission)
No admissions are made in Class X or Class XII
The information regarding the opening of admissions is also relayed in last week of November on our other social media handles like the Facebook page and our Instagram page.
STEP 1: Registration.
You may register for the Admission Process by making a payment of Registration fee of Rs. 500 in one of the following ways.
1. Cash Payment on campus.
2. Online Registration : Click here
Registration Amount is Non- refundable.
STEP 2 : Confirmation of Admission.
Once the admission is offered to a candidate, it may be confirmed by depositing the admission fee with the school office by informed time and date. To check the fee structure, Click here.
Documents required to be submitted at the time of Admission.
1. Four Passport size photographs of the child
2. Attested Photocopy of Birth certificate of the child duly issued by Registrar, Birth & Deaths.
3. Photocopy of the Aadhar card of the child, Parents and Local Guardian-Self attested.
4. Address proof, if address not mentioned in the Aadhar card.
5. Local guardian’s Id proof and one photograph.
6. Blood Group Report Original
7. Original Transfer Certificate in case student is from another school.
8. Marksheet of Pre-board Examination.
9. Transfer student certificate from the school registered on Epunjabschool.gov.in (Applicable to Punjab State only).