- In consonance with NEP (National Education Policy) 2020, the school will commence admissions from Nursery.
- Boys and Girls are admitted to classes Nursery, LKG, KG, and XI only.
No admissions are made in classes X and XII.
STEP 1: Registration.
You may register for the test by making a payment of the Registration fee of Rs. 2500 in one of the following ways.
- Demand Draft in favour of Doaba Public Sen Sec School, Parowal payable on any bank at Garhshankar.
- Registration fees can be deposited with Axis Bank, Garhshankar, A/C no. 909020041644845, IFSC Code: UTIB0000610.
- Cash Payment on campus.
The registration Amount is Non- refundable.
STEP 2: Entrance Test.
- After registration, the test date will be informed via email, Whatsapp, or telephonically.
- The entrance test will be conducted in February.
- The test will be conducted on the syllabus of Class X only.
- For class XI, admission is based on the pre-board result, entrance test, and interview with the director.
- All admissions to class XI will be the provisional such time the class X results are declared.
STEP 3: Confirmation of Admission.
Once admission is offered to a candidate, it may be confirmed by depositing the admission fee with the school office by the informed time and date. To check the fee structure, Click here.
Documents are required to be submitted at the time of Admission.
- Four Passport size photographs of the child
- Attested Photocopy of the Birth certificate of the child duly issued by Registrar, Birth & Deaths.
- Photocopy of the Aadhar card of the child, Parents, and Local Guardian-Self attested.
- Address proof, if the address is not mentioned in the Aadhar card.
- Local guardian’s Id proof and one photograph.
- Blood Group Report Original
- Original Transfer Certificate in case the student is from another school.
- Marksheet of Pre-board Examination.
- Transfer student certificate from the school registered on Epunjabschool.gov.in (Applicable to Punjab State only).
For any admission query, you may contact the following on all weekdays except Sunday:
Mrs. Seema : 99142-66205
Or, you can email us at email@example.com
Class XI Entrance Exam Details
The number of seats on offer will depend on the availability of vacancies.
- Registration for Provisional Admission to class XI (Science, Commerce & Humanities) is open for Regular classes for class XI usually commencing from 6th April.
- Forms for Admission/upgradation may be handed over in the Admission office from 3rd week of February.
- All applicants must appear for the test before being considered for provisional admission/upgradation.
- The written test will be held in the following subjects:
For Science : English, Science and Maths
For Commerce: English & Maths
For Humanities: English, History & Geography
The following are the marks criteria for admission/upgradation to various streams obtained in the pre-board Exam:
- Average of 80% in English, Science (Phy-Chem-Bio), Maths & Computer Science (if opted for in class X), and an aggregate of 75% in the science stream.
- Average of 75% in English, Mathematics & Computer Science/Economics/Commerce (Whichever opted for in class X) and an aggregate of 70% for Commerce Stream.
- Average of 65% in English, Social Science, Art/Computer Science/Economics/Commerce (Whichever opted for in class X), and an aggregate of 60% in humanities.
Admissions/Upgradation to all streams will be confirmed only after receipt of the result card of the class X (ICSE or CBSE) Final Examination.
The Result card must be submitted to the school within one week of the declaration of the Board Examination Results.